I'm getting married!
Fine. We are getting married, DTM and I. But being the self-centered princess that I am (uh, hello, I named my blog Christia's World, so yeah, what did you expect?), I still say "I am getting married" whenever I tell people the news.
|Re-staged proposal shot, because it was too dark in the theater where he proposed that the actual pics were pitch black.|
- Get a wedding planner.
- You don't need a wedding planner, you are a project manager.
- Go to all the wedding fairs!
- Do NOT go to more than 1 wedding fair.
- Set a date first!
- Set a place first!
- Choose a theme.
- Choose a color, themes are tacky.
- Book a church, they get booked 1 year ahead.
- Book the reception venue.
- Find the perfect dress.
- The dress should go with your theme.
- Go to Bridal Book.
- Go to Weddings @ Work.
|Some of my confusing friends, part of the proposal-night surprise. Confusing or not, I still love them.|