Saturday, June 09, 2012

Let's Have A Quickie: Maybelline Color Bloom Lip Balm

I've never perfected the "art" of wearing matte lipstick. I know how to put it on but after 5 minutes, my lips have patches of vibrant red and patches of my natural lip color.

Not so appealing.

That's why I stick to lip tints, lip balms and lip moisturizers.

And I think I just discovered the ultimate lip balm that can replace my lipstick needs - Maybelline's Color Bloom Lip Balm.

This color changing balm seems so innocent. When you open it, the stick is colored white. But when you schmear it on your lips, be ready for a surprise after a minute of application!

So for all you women out there who eat lipstick unknowingly, giving you that patchy-lip look, try this one and lemme know what you think!


*Edit July 3, 2013: Unfortunately all the Watsons, Rustan's and other stores that I've visited no longer carry this item. If you guys know where I can buy this, leave me a note below. I've found an alternative by using EB's Magic Lipstick - Apple variant. It's less moisturizing but, hey, close enough.

3 comments:

Sumi Go said...

I also don't use matte lipsticks that much.. XD I'd usually layer a lip balm and a moisturizing lip stick before putting on a matte lip color.. >.< It's just so tiring, and not fool-proof too. Anyway, will definitely give Maybelline's Color Bloom a try.. :)

michymichymoo said...

I use Nivea lip balm for now. :)

http://www.dekaphobe.com/

Christia's World said...

@sumi - lemme know what you think :)
@michy - for some reason, nivea lip balm gives me that super "kulob" feeling for my lips... :(

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message and commenting. You get +1 experience point in life per comment left in this blog, didja know that?!

P.S. Please DO NOT leave links or htmls in your comments

Share this to the WORLD!