Monday, April 16, 2012

Quickie post: Mozu Cafe's Frozen Brazo

Doing this quickie post so I can spread some awesomeness with the limited time that I have.

If you are in the Ortigas area and your sweet tooth's a-calling, then head on out to Mozu Cafe in Amethyst Drive.

Order a slice of their sinfully sweet and decadent Frozen Brazo. It's made of that that fluffy meringue goodness and a serving of some creamy ice cream that makes the whole thing a great summer dessert. Thank you Mozu Cafe!

What is YOUR staple summer dessert?

6 comments:

avagabondmom said...

looks really tempting!! my favorite summer dessert is anything that's cold! i like to make my own halo-halo sans the beans :)

michymichymoo said...

I'd love to have ice cream! :)

http://www.dekaphobe.com

Sumi Go said...

This looks so good! I love brazo de mercedes but haven't tried frozen brazo yet. Anyway, will definitely drop by at Mozu Cafe when I'm in the area.. :D

xoxo,
thepurpledoll.net

Christia's World said...

Avagabondmom.beans.... Have a weird love hate relationship with beans.... I like red beans but kidney beans make me barf.... Lols

Sumi.oh definitely. And if you want real food you can order the lechon laing

Shashi and Beij said...

Sarap naman nito.

superghurl said...

how much is the frozen brazo here? have you tried frozen brazo in parvati (trinoma), they seem to be the same but will definitely check this one too.. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message and commenting. You get +1 experience point in life per comment left in this blog, didja know that?!

P.S. Please DO NOT leave links or htmls in your comments

Share this to the WORLD!