Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Enjoying Birthdays since 1985

 

Many, many, infinity THANKS to all those who greeted me in my special day. Although the avenues differ - social networking sites, e-mail or instant message, they all made my heart giddy enough to do multiple backflips and cartwheels.

P.S I especially loved the cake overdose from Super High School Girl, Cranky Colleague, Sailor Uranus and Looks-like-Kris-Aquino's-youngest-son Boy. I could have done without the sugar high that I got after though but that's the price you pay after eating your third slice of ice cream cake. If only my mom was there, she would've said, "baka magka-jabetis ka" (you might get diabetes).

 Again, much love back people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message and commenting. You get +1 experience point in life per comment left in this blog, didja know that?!

P.S. Please DO NOT leave links or htmls in your comments

Share this to the WORLD!